August 25-26 | Champ Car Endurance Series – South Haven MI
Test your endurance…
Take your photography from static to dynamic…
Pack your photo equipment bag and join the chief track photographer from Las Vegas Motor Speedway for a weekend – August 25-26 – of auto racing with the Champ Car Endurance Series for the The Cookie Cutter Classic 8+7 at Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, Michigan. Explore motorsports photography in restricted areas. Improve many of your photography skills and the professional techniques needed to easily and consistently produce quality, marketable, and publishable photographic images.
Static to Dynamic Workshop Program
Instructional Segments and Case Studies
- Professional portfolio critical review, development, and pricing work
- Branding techniques and establishing an individual style
- Advantages and disadvantages of social media
- Professional ethics and practices
- Image licensing and copyright
- Turning your Static Stills into Dynamic Imaging and more composition tips
- Work in-camera instead of in post-production software
- Exposure considerations using stadium lights and daylight and other light
- Photographic equipment application and selection
- Adjusting for variables in track types and environmental conditions
- Personal safety practices and working with track safety officials
- Deadline image production for publication
- Documenting an event by establishing assignments and goals
- Photo meeting/Victory Lane responsibilities and guidelines
- Workflow and digital file preparation for publication including software and storage
For more information: Contact Us.
Instructor for this visual adventure:
David Allio, MFA – Las Vegas Motor Speedway
(Ask how to get a job at these and other prominent race tracks.)
This two-day weekend program is limited to a maximum of ten (10) participants. Sign up today!
Tuition: Public Participant select $449 – or – Participant with current ChampCar Membership select $399 ($50 discount).
Thank you! See you on August 25-26 with the Champ Car Endurance Series for The Cookie Cutter Classic 8+7 at Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, Michigan.